1. Finisher Medal
3. Electronic Timing Result
To be announced
Race pack is to be collected in the morning of the race day.
1. The top three in each event category will be awarded with a trophy so long as there are a minimum of 4 participants in each category. This includes relay teams although please note that there will be 1 trophy per team.
2. There will be points in each event contributed towards the Live More Kids Triathlon Series with the exception of the relay team format that has been introduced mid year
3. Series age group winners’ awards will be announced after the finale event for 2017 at Epsom College on 12 November
1. Race info booklet (including event schedule, race courses, and race pack collection etc. will be released two weeks prior the event.
2. The usages of floating devices (e.g. floaties, kickboards, noodles) and training wheels are permitted for all age categories. U6 kids can start with the floating device or have it passed to them during the swim.
3. For U6 category, the kids will be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices are used in the race.
For U8 and above, the kids will NOT be entitled to podium prizes if any floating devices / training wheels are used in the race.